WE HOPE THAT ALL ALUMNI CONTRIBUTE TO PROJECT 79. As the table below illustrates, every gift matters. Donations may include cash or securities, or bequests as part of your estate planning. Your donation via the Princeton Prospect Foundation is tax deductible and may be spread over a three-year period.
We have established the “Table of Gifts” below to reach our $6.1M goal. Our success will be dependent on leadership gifts at the higher donation levels as well as many gifts at lower donation levels. Every gift is part of the legacy alumni leave for Charter. Your gift will be your legacy at Charter.
Donors will receive recognition of their legacy via:
- Naming opportunities for Leadership donors
- A commemorative plaque prominently displayed in the Club listing Major and Leadership donors
- Named paver stones on the new pathway for all donors of $1,000+
- A Project 79 book recognizing all our donors will be assembled and displayed prominently at the Club
Gifts Needed to Raise $6.1M for Project 79
|GIFT LEVEL||GIFT NAME||AMOUNT OF GIFT||NUMBER OF GIFTS|
|Donor||Up to $1,000+||many|
– JIM WHITE ’98, CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS