Your annual support is critical to the financial health of Charter.
Our historic clubhouse requires ongoing repair and reinvestment and reliance on operating surpluses alone is not always sufficient. With your gift, we can fund projects that might otherwise be deferred.
Your gift also allows us to make Charter more financially accessible to the many Princeton undergraduates receiving full scholarships who would otherwise not be able to afford the very special experience of being part of a unique Princeton tradition that we all enjoyed.
Ways to Give
There are three ways to help Charter: either directly to the Club or through two tax-deductible foundations. Each method has advantages, but either way your donation helps improve the undergraduate experience and maintain our beautiful clubhouse.
Princeton Prospect Foundation
- The PPF is a 501(c)(3) foundation, that makes grants for historical preservation purposes to Princeton’s Eating Clubs. The foundation’s mission allows gifts to be used for many maintenance, repair, and construction projects consistent with the Clubs’ historical purpose.
- Your gift should be designated to Charter Club.
- Your gift is tax deductible and may include appreciated securities (Stifel DTC#0793; PPF’s Acct#4785-3844)
Princeton Charter Foundation
- The PCF is a 501(c)(3) foundation, which is run by its own board and makes grants for educational purposes only to Charter Club.
- Your gift will be used for educational expenses.
- Gifts can also be designated for the endowment fund, the interest of which serves the Club in perpetuity.
- Your gift is tax deductible and may include appreciated securities
Princeton Charter Club
- Your gift can be used without restrictions, allowing us to apply it to where it is most needed.
- Your gift is not tax deductible.